Will you or an associate be the photographer for our wedding?
I will be your photographer for the entire wedding. You do not have to worry about an inexperienced associate photographing your wedding.
Is there a second photographer?
Yes, if you request a package including a second photographer. The second photographer (not an assistant) will also be photographing. By having a second photographer you are provided with images from a different point of view. That is, I may be up front photographing the ceremony while the second photographer is photographing the ceremony from the balcony of the church. During the portraits session, the second photographer is capturing photo-journalistic images as I work with the groups. At the reception, the two of us capture all angles of the activities. You will receive a wide variety of high quality images that you will love.
I am not sure about a “First Reveal”. What are your thoughts about this?
This is a personal preference often decided upon by traditions. More and more couples are seeing each other before the ceremony because it allows time to capture beautiful photographs with less pressure. This is your wedding and we want it to be perfect. The photography timeline will be designed around you whether you see each other or not.
What is your photographic style (and personality)?
Well that is a question I asked friends, clients, and fellow photographers. Here are some of the answers…..Personal, artistic, original, vibrant, sophisticated, intuitive, fun, good sense of humor, professional, phenomenal, attentive, exceeds expectations...
What sets you apart from other wedding photographers?
- *I come from an art photography background and it shows in the images I take.
- *I became proficient in photography back in the film days.
- *My images are vibrant and natural.
- *I enjoy offbeat brides and traditional brides alike.
- *You will find working with me to be easy, as I make you the priority of your day.
- *Within just a few days after your wedding, you will receive a sneak preview of selected images highlighting your celebration.
- *I have my own photography style, but I listen to what you want and work to provide you those special images.
- *You will receive a private online viewing gallery of all your images within three – four weeks after the ceremony.
- *Each album is custom designed using the images you select. I feel it is your album and you, not the photographer, should decide what images are to be on the pages. You also have the opportunity to view and ask for changes in the design. It is not sent to the lab until you approve each and every part of the album.
Call 513-553-1081 / 513-379-8487 (c), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the convenient Contact tab to discuss options and to set up an appointment.
Are you open to changes in the schedule even if it is the day of the wedding?
Yes, I know how quickly things can change when it comes to your wedding. On your wedding day, I do not plan any other activities. It is your day and I am here for you – change the time, change a location, need me to stay longer – no problem.
Do you have insurance?
Yes. As a professional it is important to be insured.
Do you have backup equipment?
Yes, I have more than one camera, set of lights, and several lenses. No need to worry that a moment of your day will be missed.
Do I receive the digital images and am I able to make my own prints?
You will receive the edited digital images from your wedding and a copyright print release. You will be able to print your photographs at the lab of your choice. (Your private online gallery also gives you the option to order prints from there.)
What do I need to do to reserve my wedding date with you?
First, call to find out if your date is available. If it is, then you make a deposit to save that day. Once the deposit is received, your day is on my calendar. I do not schedule any other events that day.
Can we meet?
Yes, I encourage you to meet with me so you may view more of my work and we can get to know each other better.
Still have questions? Contact me and I will be happy to talk with you!
My staff and I would love to document your day!Call 513-553-1081/513-379-8487 (c), email email@example.com, or fill out the contact section to ask about availability and wedding coverage packages.
The LJ Franklin Wedding Photography studio is located in New Richmond, Ohio, just minutes east of downtown Cincinnati and northern Kentucky.