Genuine, natural, engaging; these words have been used by clients to describe LJ Franklin Photography.
I am an award-winning wedding and art photographer living just east of Cincinnati, Ohio in the beautiful hills of Clermont County. I have won praise and awards from both The Knot and the Wedding Wire wedding sites for my outstanding service for several years. My extensive photographic experience and calm manner has made me one of the preferred photographers in the area.
In my free time I enjoy exploring the out-of-doors, spoiling my cats and my husband, raising orphaned wildlife (through an animal rescue organization), spending time with friends and family, learning new things, traveling to new places, and reading good books. I don’t mind getting dirty and I love going down the road less traveled. Life is an adventure.Please feel free to call me at 513-553-1081 (o) / 513-379-8487 (c), email me at email@example.com or use the convenient Contact tab on the website.
My Wedding and Portrait Photography
The wonderful interaction between people is always a joy to see – passion, thoughtfulness, playfulness – just a few of the deep emotions my camera captures during a wedding, engagement shoot, or family session.
A great photograph is more than a snap shot. It is an image that portrays the emotion, personality, and essence of a person or scene. It will be remembered for many years to come.
I want you to be moved by my images and I work hard to achieve this effect with every photograph.
The Interview: Who am I as a photographer?
1. What makes photography so valuable to the world is that a photograph captures a moment in time that you will never get back. Preserves memories. Captures history. Provides a visual experience. Tells a story.
2. I chose to be a photographer because I love that I am able to capture a moment or place in time that is stunning, unique, and beautiful through composition, lighting, and camera technique. It is magic.
3. The qualities that make me unique as a person are: Patience, empathy, and a sense of humor. As a photographer: Hard working, an eye for composition, and always learning new skills.
4. The benefits a client gets by working with me are: I will take the time needed to get the shot, even if it takes more time than allotted. I will take time to get to know the person a little before I shoot. I provide posing suggestions. I am open to new ideas.
5. One should hire me because she will receive more than she expects. I will quickly respond to their needs. I will wow them with their images.
6. What makes me get out of bed is that I love seeing the results of a good shoot. The day always offers something new. My husband and kitties.
7. What inspires me is the light. I love seeing how light changes the look and feel of a subject and place throughout the day. When it comes to people I strive to capturing the real personality of the individual. It is amazing to me how the camera can tell you so much about a person.
8. My all time favorite photos:
People: My dad sitting at his computer in his apartment. Why? It shows who he is.
Other: I think the double exposure of horses running. Why? The power and energy it shows a horses exudes. The blending of the two photographs is so much more exciting than the individual images.
Testimonial from recent clients...
*****Linda did a phenomenal job on our engagement pictures in downtown Cincinnati as well as our recent wedding in Columbus, Ohio. She was fun, flexible with our schedules, and extremely professional. The pictures from both shoots turned out great. I highly recommend working with her. As our lives progress with the addition of children and other major milestones we will most certainly go back to her to document the event or occasion.
Two thumbs up!
Ryan, Indianapolis, Ohio
*****We’ve known Linda for years and asked her to do some updated pictures of our 2.5 year old daughter. Claire loves Ms. Linda so we knew she would get some good shots, but didn’t dream she would be able to capture our little ham’s personality perfectly in pictures! She was patient and understanding with Claire and just rolled with whatever Claire did! Thank you Linda so much!
Meredith, Loveland, Ohio
*****My wife and I used LJ Franklin Photography for our wedding and a one year anniversary session since we didn’t get engagement photos. We absolutely love the high quality images Linda Franklin has created for us! Linda has great attention to detail and was super professional throughout the whole process. She went over and above our expectations and I would highly recommend Linda Franklin to anyone wanting to capture every detail of a special occasion!
Adam, Clifton, Ohio
*****And then there is this one…
Hi Linda, I already renewed your contract this year, so you know this is sincere! I was doing a storefront review with Fort Mitchell Country Club and could not believe my eyes! Your photos on her site are incredible!! I made several recommendations for them to make more use of your photos!
Just wanted to share. Have a good day!
Mark Pittman, Account Executive, The Knot Cincinnati/Dayton, The Knot Kentucky |
LJ Franklin Photography studio is located at 2908 Pond Run Lane, New Richmond, Ohio 45157
513-553-1081 (o) / 513-379-8487 (c)